|Developer||BT Mobile Private|
With the growing closeness to the virtual world, we often become lonely. However, there are many apps through which you can now make new friends online by connecting with people who share a similar background or interests. BeeTalk is one such app that will allow you to make new online friends and meet them physically to enhance your bond.
BeeTalk is a new chat application used to connect with people around you who share the same interest as yours. You can see the profile photos and some necessary details which will help you find the right ones for you. You only have to swipe right to indicate that you are interested in connecting with them and if the other person also accepts the invitation, both the concerned persons can start conversing with each other.
How you can download BeeTalk
BeeTalk is an application developed by BeeTalk Private Ltd. which has been active since 2013. The developers felt the need of connecting with the community that led to the development of this app. This app has also become one of the most popular in the Android ecosystem, with an average rating of 4.27.
Downloading Beetalk is as easy as downloading other apps. You can either visit the Google Play store and download the app from the store on your Android phone. However, if you are not able to find the app on the store, you can alternatively download it from other trusted sources.
All you need to do is to follow the simple guidelines to download the app on to your device:
- Go to any of the trusted sources for download, which has this app available.
- Click on the download link and choose the path where the .apk file will be stored.
- After defining the path, click the OK button, and the file will automatically start downloading.
- If the download doesn’t start automatically, click on the redirect link to manually maneuver download.
Now, BeeTalk is also available for PC download as well.
Installing BeeTalk is easy
- On clicking the file security pop up might open.
- Click on Setting in the pop-up. Setting page opens. Scroll down and Tap on Unknown Sources toggle button to allow your device to install apps from an unknown source.
- Go to the downloaded file and click on it.
- Permission access pop to install the file opens up with Cancel and Install button.
- Click on Install.
- Beetalk installation starts.
The guideline to step up
Signing up with BeeTalk is very easy, and you can do so by following the below steps:
- Enter your phone number to sign up with BeeTalk. Enter the code sent to your device for verification.
- Enter your details like Name, Gender, Age.
- Click continue to complete your registration. You can also sign up using Facebook option.
- Once registration is complete, you get the option to add registered BeeTalk users from your phone contact list. Click yes to add them to your BeeTalk friend’s list.
- You can update your profile in the profile dashboard. You can upload your desired profile picture, change your BeeTalk ID, and enter in some basic personal details.
BeeTalk is a combination of several popular features of different social media and dating apps. All the features are free for all members to use.
Flip: Flip through the member photos. Flip them right if you like the profile and flip them left if you don’t. If both of you flipped at the same time, then you are a match. You can start conversing.
Use the LookAround feature to obtain contact suggestions approximate to your area.
Beetalk offers a feature called Whispers that allows the messages to get deleted once they are viewed at the two ends of the conversation. You can adopt for this feature if you don’t want your conversation to get saved.
Shake and Find:
Shake your phone and find new people and make friends. When you shake your phone, a list will be displayed having the people’s name who are shaking their phone at the same time. You can select any one as per their profile and message them.
If you want to be more specific use the shake feature after specifying your location that will help you to meet new people in your vicinity.
Draw sketches and doodles and share them with your friends to make the conversations full of fun and excitement.
There are plenty of different stickers that you can use to communicate with your new friend. The stickers help to bring life in the conversation.
Free Calls and Messages:
Call your friends for free or send a voice message. BeeTalk doesn’t charge anything for a voice call. You can make unlimited calls to your friends along with send number of voice messages.
Do you want to see who all are using BeeTalk? Use Radar to scan the location around you for new users. It auto-refreshes, Hence you get a quick overview of other BeeTalk users in your neighborhood.
Forums and Chatroom:
Join forums to discuss different topics related to your hobby, interest, or experience. Join chat rooms to ask or answer questions.
With the club features, you can share your interests with others. Join BeeTalk Clubs or form one to the cat with your fellow members. Members in a club usually have same interest and hobby. They have a maximum number of participants.
The profile section consists of the photo gallery at the topmost are. You can change your profile pieces of information whenever you wish. You can also see you’re your follower’s count and how many you are following. If you have contributed to any thread in a forum, then it is displayed in the profile. BeeTalk has a status feature that allows users to update and share there views and thoughts. Users can change it depending on their mood.
BeeTalk is only available on mobile. There is a video feature in the newsfeed section of the app. Here you can share videos with your friends. You can also view your friend’s videos and the recent videos that are uploaded approximately to your location.