Beetalk is a social networking application that allows you to make voice calls for free across all nations. The app will enable you to make local and international calls at no charge at all; all you need to have is internet connectivity. You can send messages and make calls to all your family and friends across the globe with ease. The app helps you to save when you want to connect with your loved ones, as international calls with other service providers can be very costly. The app is available for android operating systems. It is mainly accessible by use of smartphones. You can, however, install and run the application on your computer.
Currently, there is no Beetalk for pc version available, for both macOS and Windows operating systems. For you to run the Beetalk pc, you need to have an android emulator. An android emulator is a tool which allows you to run android application on your computer. Since the Beetalk web application only runs on android, you will need an emulator to run it on your PC- You can search online for the most suitable emulator to use on your PC- An excellent example of an emulator you can use is the Bluestacks. The tool is free for use and supports multiple android applications. Bluestacks is also available for both MAC and windows. Here are steps you can follow to install Beetalk pc for both MAC and windows.
Download the Bluestacks android emulator
The first step you need to take is to download the Bluestacks emulator on your computer. The application is available for both Windows and MAC. To install the emulator tool, here are the simple steps you can follow.
1. Check the Bluestacks’ system requirements to determine if the application can run on your computer.
The system requirements of Bluestacks are simple to meet, and the application can run on almost any computer. For the application to run efficiently, your computer needs to have,
- A minimum of 2GB ram and 4 GB hard drive free space.
- Pentium 4, Core 2, Dual-Core, or a Duo processor.
- Running on Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Mac operating system.
Download the Bluestacks emulator tool.
If your computer is compatible, you can download the emulator. After the download is complete, install the Bluestacks tool on your computer.
Download Beetalk pc using Bluestacks for MAC or windows
After you have downloaded the Bluestacks application or any other relevant android emulator on your computer, running the Beetalk web app will now be possible. Here are the steps you will need to follow to use Beetalk for pc application
- Launch the Bluestacks emulator on your computer. To open the application, click on its icon. It will take longer to launch if you are opening it for the very first time.
- Search for the Beetalk application to install. Once Bluestacks opens, it will display the home window. On this window, you should see a search field on the left corner. Click on it and type in “Beetalk” and then press the Enter key. Your computer needs to have access to the internet.
- Install Beetalk. Bluestacks will present you with the results of the search. Click on Beetalk and then select “Install.” Bluestacks will download and install the application for you
- Launch the app. To open the application on Bluestacks, go to the “All Apps” option All the apps will be displayed, click on the Beetalk icon to open it. You can now use the app on your computer.
Beetalk may fail to download on your PC using Bluestacks due to poor internet connectivity. To help you download Beetalk in such a case, you might want to consider using the second method of installation
Offline installation of Beetalk for pc
In this method, you will need to download Beetalk from the internet without using Bluestacks. You will first need to have the Bluestacks application installed on your PC to make things easier.
- On your computer browser, type in Beetalk.pro and hit Enter.
- Select the Beetalk app from the displayed results and download it. Save the download file on your computer.
- Open the download location for the Beetalk file. The file should have a Bluestacks logo on it.
- Double- click on the file, Bluestacks will start and run an automatic installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you will see the Beetalk icon among the Bluestacks apps. You can now use the app on your computer.